On Wednesday, September 16th, I took hopefully the last of many pregnancy test this year! That morning, after hopping out of the shower, I glanced quickly over at the Clearblue Easy Stick & it said "Pregnant". I kept staring at it because for the past year that silly stick was always telling me "Not Pregnant"!
Immediately I had 2 reactions: First I started crying because it had finally happened after 13 months of trying. And second, I could not decide who to call first, my husband or my OB/GYN? I called Craig immediately, I could not imagine anybody knowing that I was pregnant before Craig. He was so happy and sent me text messages all day! He sent "This is awesome! We are going to be parents!", "Steak dinner tonight, we're going out to celebrate!" & "I am happy".
I called my OB/GYN, Dr. Pepperell, & set an appointment for October 2 @ 9:30 a.m. I know it is only 2 weeks away but gosh that seems like a long time!
That night, Craig told me he would take me where ever I wanted for a steak dinner, so I picked Outback! The steaks are decent & I really wanted their baked potato that has the salty crust!

Anna's mother and I are so HAPPY!!! Congratulations Anna & Craig.
ReplyDeleteThe start of an amazing adventure...
Annie and Craig, What a Blessing and how exciting! I am so happy for your wonderful news, you are going to be amazing parents and I'm going to be an Auntie again!!!
ReplyDeleteBaby C, What luck! Once you arrive, you are going to be surrounded by two wonderful parents and lots of loving family and friends.
Until your Birthday I know you'll be a good baby and not make Mommy too sick, she and your Daddy are so excited that you're coming but a lady can only eat so many saltines! Oh, and while Daddy would be so excited if you were a great athlete please don't start practice by stomping around too much and making Mommy tinkle! Now, you just relax and grow big and strong, so when you get here we can start having all the fun!
Love,
~Linda Ann