Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Maternity Portraits

Last week, Jenni & her girlfriend Lauren, who is a wonderful photographer (www.PortraitsbyLauren.com), gifted me with a free sitting for maternity & newborn portraits! So sweet & thoughtful of them both! I can't wait until the baby arrives & we can get his portraits too. I am hoping to have them taken when he is about 2 weeks old, so we can capture him brand new!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!!! Love this photo! What an awesome gift!

    Love you!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment, Anna, and guess what - Time's up!! It's time for his 2 week portrait (well, yesterday was)...let's put it on the calendar this week. It doesn't look like Tripp is "wanting" for any more adoring relatives - WOW! What a loving family - so I will have to be an aunt, once removed!! He is PRECIOUS. Can't wait to meet him in person.
    Enjoy every moment, and let me know when you'd like to bring him in. XOXO, Lauren

    ReplyDelete